Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As an M365 technical consultant you will be deployed in the implementation of the digital workplace at our customers. Depending on your expertise and ambition you can be deployed for device management, identity management, Exchange or intelligent communication. The implementation, but also troubleshooting of an existing solution are part of your tasks. You will always consult with the customer and clearly document the actions taken. You work in a multidisciplinary team in which your technical knowledge is complemented by user adoption, change management and end-user support.
Where you're going to get started
The Workplace & Productivity practice within BPS (Business Platform Services) is a diverse practice where device management experts, Office365 productivity consultants, enterprise voice specialists and change & adoption professionals work together on the modern, secure workplace of tomorrow. They realize with our clients a total vision of the modern workplace that is secure, flexible, attractive and productive. Customized according to the real needs of the customer. In addition to technological expertise, we pay attention to human guidance, and positive user experience. This makes our digital transformation projects an integral success.
This is you
- You are familiar with the Microsoft365 intelligent productivity solution.
- Microsoft365 and Office365 Identity Management, configuration of security and policies hold few secrets for you
- You have knowledge of configuration and management of an Office365 tenant
- You have knowledge of at least one of these:
- Configuration and management of devices via Intune and/or Airwatch
- Intelligent communication: Skype For Business and MS Teams; voice and data networking: LAN/WAN/WLAN; and protocols: PSTN, Wireless, IP and SIP
- Configuration of Microsoft Exchange, migration to Exchange Online and hybrid architecture
- You have good communication skills and are customer focused
- Notions of user adoption and change management are a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities