Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you an experienced business architect or business analyst who wants to build - or, rather, to be - the bridge between business and IT? Are you known for your ingenious IT ideas, with which you've both solved business challenges and optimized operational models? Then you might be our next Business Architect.
As our Business Architect, you are the bridge between business and IT. You make sure that the business architecture reflects the company’s business model, processes, organization and services. Our solution architects can count on you for full support and guidance as they map out the foundations of our business architecture: applications, data and technology. Additionally, you come up with clever IT solutions that align with our business goals and optimize our operations.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- Experience as a business architect or a business analyst
- In-depth experience in business architecture, business process modeling/optimization, and creating high-level business models that can be used with analysis techniques
- Experience in design thinking: summarizing ideas in one concept that connects business strategy and action
- Experience with architectural framing: TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Experience with modeling tools (e.g., Visio, Rational, Aris) and modeling language (e.g., UML, BPMN)
- Experience with change management: Adkar, Kotter, etc.
- Bonus point: you have a TOGAF 9 certification
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to coach fellow business analysts
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to strategic projects at Belgian top companies
- An open-minded, creative and high-tech environment that encourages personal initiatives and that focuses on knowledge and innovation
- The chance to perfect your knowledge through workshops, trainings and conferences
- The responsibility for your own career path and personal growth
- A wide range of benefits: a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.