Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Do you get your energy from coaching teams and is it your goal to 'save the world' with agile? Do you understand modern software engineering principles and want to work in a fast-changing environment? Then you might be our next Agile team coach.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our area consists of 3 practices: Team Capital & Acceleration, Organizational Capital & Scaling, Human Capital & Change. The area consists of approximately 30 enthusiastic consultants. Knowledge sharing and innovation are important spearheads and our consultants seek the connection with each other within and between the practices, but also with professionals from other areas. This ensures that the area always has the most up-to-date knowledge and experience, and it stimulates the development of impediment solutions.
Ordina’s Team Capital & Acceleration unit consists of dedicated scrum masters and agile coaches. We coach individuals, teams and organizations in their agile mindset and way of working. Our goal here is to support teams in their growth towards more transparency, continuous improvement and more adaptivity.
This is you
As Agile team coach you support and coach the scrum masters, development teams and product owners, in creating a 'sustainable pace' to deliver maximum business value for our customers. You ensure that the teams communicate efficiently and stick to their agreements. You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the agile mindset and help to eliminate 'broken scrum' and 'agile in name only'.
Continuous improvement is your middle name and you are fascinated by team dynamics and the power of cocreation. In addition, you are very communicative and an excellent facilitator.
- experience in a development environment
- good knowledge of agile methodologies such as scrum and Kanban
- you know the methods to orchestrate 2 to 3 agile teams
- knowledge of Spotify, LeSS or SAFe is a plus
- fluent in Dutch (and/or French) and English
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities.