Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a program manager, you will be employed in various industries to support companies in the implementation of IT programs. You are responsible for defining, building and managing a program roadmap and associated budgets. At each phase of a project, you perform a critical evaluation. In doing so, you pay attention to strategic importance, execution time, quality, ROI, etc. Taking into account and in consultation with all stakeholders. You set up actions that make the projects conform to the set objectives. In addition, you are good at stakeholder and people management.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You have experience in IT program management or you are an experienced IT project manager looking for the next step in your career
- Any certification in project management is a plus
- You enjoy working for a wide range of clients from different sectors
- You work independently and result oriented
- You are not only a team player, but also a leader
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to strategic projects at Belgian top companies
- An open-minded, creative and high-tech environment that encourages personal initiatives and that focuses on knowledge and innovation
- The chance to perfect your knowledge through workshops, trainings and conferences
- The responsibility for your own career path and personal growth
- A wide range of benefits: a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.