Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a data visualization consultant, you will help our clients solve complex data issues. You will collect data from various sources, optimize datasets for visualization and develop insightful and user-friendly dashboards. Using your own expertise and the Ordina design-thinking methodology, you increase the quality of reporting and visualizations at our customers. In addition, your input will contribute to the vision and development of our unit.
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team that works closely with market leaders in the field of data visualization and do you want to grow into a real 'data visualization wizard' who plays a leading role in the expansion of this team?
Then be sure to apply and who knows, you might soon join our team!
Where you're going to get started
Understanding data is important. With the Ordina solution for Data visualization, we help organizations do just that. We do this by visualizing information and data. We make abstract information accessible and understandable. We translate relevant data into clear tables, graphs, diagrams and heatmaps. Based on the right insights, we can then make well-founded decisions about next action. Because: seeing is understanding. Seeing encourages trust. Technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and D3.js hold no secrets for us.
Within our Data Visualization team we want to help each other and keep learning from each other. We do this by working closely together within the team. So are you looking for new challenges with great colleagues and a steep learning curve? Then the Data Visualization team at Ordina is the right place for you.
This is you
- You have at least 2 years of data visualization experience and can demonstrate this with a demo or portfolio
- You are a creative but pragmatic person who does not lose sight of the details
- You have knowledge of best practices and visual design principles
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a visualization tool or library: Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, D3.js, etc. You can demonstrate this through your portfolio or through certification. Knowledge of other tools is a plus
- You have experience with performance tuning of dashboards
- Knowledge and feeling for UX design is also a plus
- You do not mind acting as an expert and coaching people
- You communicate fluently, both with your colleagues, the client and the end users of your visualizations
- Data visualization is your passion
- Adding your dashboards or portfolio in the application is a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities