Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a PowerBI consultant, you will help our clients solve complex BI issues. You collect data from different sources, optimize datasets for reporting and develop user-friendly PowerBI dashboards. Based on your own expertise and the Ordina BI methodology, you increase the quality of reporting and visualization at our customers. In addition, your input contributes to the vision and development of our BI unit and the methods used.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team that works closely with one of the market leaders in the field of data visualization and do you want to grow into a real 'data visualization wizard' who plays a leading role in the expansion of this team? Then be sure to apply and who knows, you might soon join our 'Data Visualization' team!
Where you're going to get started
Understanding data is important. With the Ordina solution for Data visualization, we help organizations do just that. We do this by visualizing information and data. We make abstract information accessible and understandable. We translate relevant data into clear tables, graphs, diagrams and heatmaps. Based on the right insights, we can then make well-founded decisions about next action. Because: seeing is understanding. Seeing encourages trust. Technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and D3.js hold no secrets for us.
Within our Data Visualization team we want to help each other and keep learning from each other. We do this by working closely together within the team. So are you looking for new challenges with great colleagues and a steep learning curve? Then the Data Visualization team at Ordina is the right place for you.
This is you
- You have at least 1 year of experience with data visualization and can demonstrate this with a demo or portfolio
- You have at least 1 year demonstrable experience with PowerBI
- You have experience with performance tuning of dashboards
- You dare to be creative, but do not lose sight of the details
- Knowledge of best practices and visual design principles are a plus
- You do not mind acting as an expert and coaching people
- You communicate fluently, both with your colleagues and the customer
- A good knowledge of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts is a plus.
- Data visualization is your passion
- Adding your dashboards or portfolio in the application is a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities