Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Where you're going to get started
Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team that works closely with one of the market leaders in data visualization and do you want to grow into a real 'data visualization wizard' who plays a leading role in the expansion of this team? Then be sure to apply and join our Data Visualization team soon!
This is you
- You have at least 1 year of experience with data visualization in a Javascipt environment and can demonstrate this with a demo or portfolio
- You have knowledge of d3.js, vega/vega-lite react and recharts
- You have experience with integrating modular data visualization components into front end frameworks (react,...)
- You have a notion of Storybook and design systems
- You know about back end technologies in web applications without being an expert in them
- You dare to be creative, but do not lose sight of the details
- Knowledge of best practices and visual design principles are a plus
- You do not mind acting as an expert and coaching people
- You communicate fluently, both with your colleagues and the customer
- A good knowledge of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts is a plus
- Data visualization is your passion
- Adding your dashboards or portfolio in the application is a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- Your knowledge is kept up-to-date thanks to workshops, conferences and training courses
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You can give direction to your career and continue to grow
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for your own initiative.
- A healthy balance between work and private life