Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
You will join a highly specialized team with a broad skillset that is passionate on bringing excellence to our customers, striving continuisly to the ultimate client satisfaction. And helping them solve their most critical information and technology challenges trough innovation and creativity. Working from our office in Merelbeke or client-site at our medium and large range clients. With a perfect balance between work, training and knowledge sharing we constantly bring the team to new levels.
As a Hybrid Cloud Solution engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Microsoft-based products and technologies such as Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and windows.
You will have the possibility to:
- Manage multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Work in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries.
- Document technical issues, solutions and support information.
- Create technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines.
- Support O365/Azure hybrid infrastructure projects & managed services
- Migrate platforms (legacy Microsoft and 3rd-party) to Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server 2016
- Support and maintain Active Directory
- Server Consolidation & Data Center Migrations implementation and support.
- Desktop Transformation: Execute desktop transformations
Experience in one or more of the following topics:
- Azure (2 years experience) with storage, geo-redundancy, OMS,…
- Windows server 2012 and 2016, windows 7,8 & 10
- General networking (4 years experience)
- Datacenter support
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365 (Dynamics AX or CRM)
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCDPM)
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory Services
- SharePoint Server
- Virtualization technologies (Server and Application)
- SQL Server
- Scripting / Powershell
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Hands on experience with Windows client and server operating systems is desired (4 year experience)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer & service focus
- Ability to travel
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business. Besides an exciting international environment and customer-base, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork.
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
We look forward to hearing from you!