Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be part of our Data & Analytics talent community, working on Microsoft Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics (BigData, digital operations, predictive maintenance) projects at our customers' premises.
You help our clients define the target data architecture and strategy. We count on your capabilities to plan, analyze, design and implement complex data and analytics solutions and platforms.
In your role, you will take on project management responsibilities and lead teams of motivated and skilled consultants in delivering Microsoft business intelligence, data science, and other analytics projects.
You’ll lead our engagements, manage client expectations, guide contract changes and handle issues and risks. You will be strongly involved in the staffing of the projects and in optimizing internal operational processes.
You also support the Data & Analytics Talent Communicity with business developments efforts, recruitment interviews, mentoring responsibilities and internal training programs.
- Above all, you are proactive, not afraid to ‘get started’ and you have a strong willingness and desire to learn.
- Preferrably, you have a Bachelor/master degree in computer sciences with good business knowledge.
- You have 5+ years of (consulting) experience focused in data and analytics.
- You bring a strong experience in large BI / Analytics project implementations using Microsoft BI solutions (SQL Server or Cortana Intelligence)
- You must understand data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Analytics, BigData principles
- You feel at home in several of the following domains: Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, MS PowerBI, Azure Data Platform (Cortana Intelligence, IOT suite), Microsoft Visual Studio, MDX, .Net
- Experience with Cortana Intelligence is a real plus
- Knowledge of any other BI / Analytics / BigData tools (SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Qlikview, HortonWorks, Cloudera, …) is a plus.
- You show strong entrepreneurship and adaptability. You are also highly solution oriented and flexible.
- You are willing to travel, both in Belgium and abroad (% to be discussed)
- You are (almost) fluent in Dutch, French AND English.