For the European headquarters of an international company (located in Bornem), Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a (m/f) Project Manager WMS.
Our client evolved from a small producer 115 years ago, into a multinational company with sales of more than $12 billion today.
* You will report to the Business Manager Logistics and Distribution
* You will be part of a team of 10 people responsible for the implementation of WMS (Warehouse Management System) in the different locations in Europe. This team consists of project managers, business analysts and technical specialists
* The primary role of the project manager is to coordinate WMS projects from A to Z and deliver successful WMS implementations
* The different steps include:
* Understanding the original work request by closely interacting with the business
* Defining functional and business requirements through business analysis
* Estimation, execution and monitoring of the given project once approved, using a project methodology
* In addition, the project manager is responsible for status reporting, financial forecasting and proper communication throughout the process
* The project manager will be expected to independently perform or coordinate all project tasks needed to ensure a successful delivery that is on time and on budget for projects of any size
* Most projects are expected to be the larger key/strategic projects
* The Project Manager is expected to build and coordinate the appropriate system and business teams and mentor other analysts to manage these projects that will deliver significant business value
Travel will be required for project support and training purposes, generally not to exceed an average of 30% (within Europe).
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* 10 years of relevant experience
* IT and Business Analyst experience in delivering ICT projects, varying in size, required
* B.S. Computer-related degree
* Additional experience may be substituted for a completed degree
* Multiple full lifecycle international implementations
* Experience with WMS projects is required
* Experience in Fashion/Retail business processes is a plus
* ERP (SAP) functional/technical experience is a plus
* WMS functional/technical experience
* Proven IT methodology experience
* Proficient and effective use of systems analysis and design techniques
* Ability to work independently
* Very strong written, oral, and presentation skills and techniques
* Proficient in use project management tools and techniques (or equivalent)
* Ability to lead a project team (internal/external)
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10235950 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :