Job purpose: project coordination of the deployment (from engineering till construction) activities for the fix network deployment.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. In a City or in an area, you are in charge to manage (complex) activities for the network deployment (e.g. FttH roll-out) in close collaboration with our Partners and the different Business Units involved in the project,
2. You assure the respect of Safety & Quality aspects & specifications during execution of activities on private or public domain,
3. You assure the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with our Partners during construction and network deployment activities,
4. You assure a close coordination of the companies network deployment activities with other Utility Companies
5. You approve the construction activities in quantity, quality & safety,
6. You are in charge to follow-up the issues & problems and have to communicate on lessons learned,
7. You identify proactively possible issues and build mitigation plans,
8. You report your activities and follow-up via Dashboards, Minutes of Meetings & Reports towards your N+1 and members of the program or project,
9. You communicate and promote enthusiastically on the companies products & services towards customers or citizen,
10. You are an ambassador for the companies activities on public & private domain.
1. Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain,
2. Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure with the companies products & services,
3. Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
a. Civil Engineer/Industrial Engineer or equivalent by experience.
a. More than 3-5 years of experience in construction (preferably Telecom).
3. Skills & expertise:
a. Well organized with proved experience and structured approach in Project Management for construction activities,
b. Ability to represent the companies' interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems,
c. Valid driver license,
d. Advanced expertise in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, SQL queries, etc.),
e. Good leadership,
f. You are analytical and synthetic and have conscientious follow-up of your project,
g. Good knowledge (written and oral) of Dutch, French & English,
h. Good communication skills (verbal and written),
i. You are certified: "Vol-VCA".