Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As an IT Quality & Compliance Manager you will be responsible for delivering challenging IT Quality & Compliance projects at clients across industries. In charge of an experienced team, you will contribute to the growth of our IT Quality & Compliance practice due to your strategic insight and account management skills.
With innovation and coaching as key elements in Deloitte’s DNA, together we will set the standard of excellence.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Manage, direct, and monitor IT Quality & Compliance teams on multiple engagements in a wide variety of industries;
- Develop a growth vision and set challenging personal and team goals – directly work with the Partners and Directors on this;
- Maintain communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Manage client accounts, including billing, fee analysis and collection;
- Manage presales and sales activities related to IT Quality & Compliance services;
- Manage, develop, train and mentor the supervised teams and assess their performance.
- Previous IT Quality & Compliance experience gained within a large client-facing organization;
- Highly developed IT Quality & Compliance, project management and people management skills;
- Strong academic background;
- Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and/or French; able to interact and influence decision making at the Board level and perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
- You have a strategic vision for long-term growth and development of the team and firm
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.