IT SECURITY MANAGER
The IT department is an integral part of the SD Worx business. Next to its role as support organization, it drives the development and implementation of innovative application and digital tools, helping SD Worx maintain a leading position through the combination of total payroll and HR solutions and (post) payroll services.
WHAT’S THE JOB ABOUT?
The function of IT Security Manager is a management function for a highly motivated, passionate team leader with security expertise and IT technical knowledge.
It is essential to have security knowledge and experience as well as management skills.
- Define & manage the IT Security strategy and roadmap: Translate group information security strategy and vision into IT security program;
- Manage the SD Worx Group IT security team, which includes:
1. Coach and develop a team of 10 up to 15 motivated employees;
2. Implement and manage IT security guidelines & strategy, security operations & security administration;
3. International focus (SD Worx Group wide responsibility);
- Manage, implement and report on :
IT security architecture & project support for IT security matters;
IT security risk treatment plans;
Incident management process for IT security incidents (e.g. malware infection, denial of service attack);
- Operational security monitoring :
SOC, operational security dashboards and KPI’s such as patching, antimalware, etc;
Vulnerability management, management of encryption keys and certificates;
- Governance of :
DRP and IT continuity plans;
Internal and external IT security audit findings (approval, acceptance & management);
Implement and monitor compliancy with data protection/GDPR IT requirements;
- Security Administration: identity and access management administration.
You will be reporting to the IT manager Infrastructure & Operations and also have a functional reporting line to the Chief Risk & Security Officer.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in IT Security (preferably in an international environment);
- Be fluent in English and at least Dutch, French or German. Having Multi-language skills is considered to be an asset;
- Develop IT security baselines and standards in cooperation with the product specialists ;
- Follow up (market) trends on IT security, Information security, vulnerability management & data privacy;
- Manage KPI’s, dashboards, reporting and budget;
- Have knowledge & expertise in Security, creativity in problem solving and implementing standards and managing projects;
- Work with external partners for specific services;
- Have people management, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Manage budgets, projects and processes.
IT’S YOUR MOVE!
You will be joining an innovative organization where your personal development goes hand-in-hand with the delivery of rock solid results for our internal and external customers – on a local or international level. The satisfaction you derive from working very closely with your colleagues is a constant incentive for you to progress. Needless to say, we offer an appropriate salary and fringe benefits, including a company car, a laptop, a mobile phone and group insurance.
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
Any of our main locations in Europe.
If not Belgium, a considerable amount of travel to Belgium will be part of the job.