Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a (m/f) Helpdesk Engineer to join a specialist in dredging, marine engineering and environmental remediation, based in Zwijndrecht.
Our client is a world leader in dredging, marine engineering and environmental remediation. They are active in more than 90 countries worldwide with 4,600 employees. Their Belgian headquarters are in Zwijndrecht.
The scope of responsibilities for the job of Helpdesk Engineer include:
We are looking for young potentials who can start in first line support, but who will quickly grow to the role of second/third line and infrastructure:
* You act as first line support (general support and helpdesk)
* You make a diagnosis, offer a solution or escalate the problem to second line support or external partners
* An active follow-up of calls, incidents and tasks is part of your job
* You register and test your hardware and software
* You record everything accurately in our follow-up system
* You adjust the internal telephone system
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* You have a Bachelor's degree with an IT-related specialization
* You have active knowledge of software (Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365) and hardware (PCs, printers and other peripherals)
* You have knowledge or experience with Software Deployment, Networking, Active Directory, Windows Server or Citrix is a plus
* Your communication skills are excellent, and you express yourself fluently spoken and written both in English and Dutch
* Quick learner, proactive and will not shy away from challenges
* You can deal with work pressure and are flexible
* You are customer-oriented and able to explain a technical solution in understandable language to our end users
* an excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance
* a challenging position with corresponding responsibilities
* an engaging international working environment
* a wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :