Will you become our new Business Architect within the ALD - IT department?
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy.. All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
In your role as a Business Architect you will be in charge of the enhancement and the support (2nd and 3rd line) of the ALDBE and ALDLU Core System. You have a transversal knowledge of the business and Core System and will be responsible for the correct level of quality whilst meeting deadlines for agreed projects and tasks. Production of agreed KPI’s will be published on a regular basis to the Senior and Middle Management of the company. You can also function as first line contact to support users when required.
You will report to the Business Solution Supervisor and work closely with a counterpart in IT, Infrastructure and Development Management in order to align technical solutions with business needs. The Business Architect will act as a coach and mentor to junior members of the Business Solution Department.
- You offer management of third line support to the Business & Configuration Analyst team.
- You contribute to the creation and the update of a detailed process documentation, in line with internal rules, allowing other concerned parties (IT, business, a.o.) to work independently.
- You ensure that a ‘Transversal’ approach is adopted with regards to the knowledge maintained within the team, avoiding ‘Silo’ mentality. Each Business Architect must undergo cross-training in their specific areas of expertise.
- You contribute to the process harmonization between ALDBE and ALDLU.
- You prepare and participate actively in the weekly follow-up meeting with the Business Solutions Manager.
- You will attend and participate in recurrent department meetings.
- You inform the Business Solutions Supervisor of all server issues representing a major risk for a process, department or domain.
- You manage priorities in accordance with the Business Solutions Supervisor.
- You inform the business of all maintenance interventions that could impact the Core System in a timely manner.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in ICT or a first professional experience in a similar function for at least 2-3 years.
- You are fluent in French, English & Dutch with excellent communication skills.
- SQL, Java, Network have no secrets for you.
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are both client & results oriented.
- You are a true team player & resistant to stress.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Is this the function that suits you?
Please apply to Gaby Vanoni on email@example.com +32 27064186 or apply directly on our website www.aldautomotive.be