Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a Senior Consultant Disaster Recovery (DR) you will be responsible for delivering challenging Disaster Recovery, Crisis and Continuity projects at clients in a variety of industries. As part of an experienced team, you will contribute to the growth of our Crisis and Continuity Management practice by widening the depth and breadth of our disaster recovery advisory capabilities.
- Assist clients in developing their Disaster Recovery Strategy based on the identified Business Continuity needs;
- Assist clients in developing their Disaster Recovery Plans based on the defined Strategy;
- Review and assess existing Disaster Recovery Plans and identify opportunities for improvement (from a technology point of view, governance point of view, business-IT alignment, etc.);
- Identifying vulnerabilities, single points of failure and help companies in developing mitigation strategies for key risks;
- Design Disaster Recovery Test Strategies and facilitate Disaster Recovery Tests;
- Contribute to presales and sales activities related to Disaster Recovery, Crisis and Continuity Management services;
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Manage, develop and train our younger consultants, assess their performance and help them grow in our firm.
- 4 to 6 years of Disaster Recovery experience in assessing resilient architectures across a diverse set of technologies in a client facing or large-scale organisation;
- Extensive experience of assessing, designing and implementing IT service management (ITIL) frameworks, processes supported by knowledge of various service management and monitoring tools;
- Good understanding of automation tools and technologies relevant to IT infrastructure and IT service operations;
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery principles including familiarity with ISO22301 or ISO27031 is a plus.
- Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
- You have the desire to develop a strategic vision for sustainable term growth and development of the team and firm.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities;
- Your office: Our brand new offices at Zaventem airport. You will be visiting clients on a regular basis. For international clients, travelling may be required.