Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology – and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365.
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) provide support for warehouse and logistics in a flexible and automated manner. Next, they also provide inventory tracking and management, all with the goal to increase your warehouse efficiency in real-time.
As a WMS Business Analysis Consultant, you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
In this role, you’ll:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in the application to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Document settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Travel, as needed
You have a passion for learning teamed with good business sense and time management, and you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively. You’ve probably got a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and up to two to three years of professional experience.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Experience with one of the leading WMS systems, from either a consultancy point of view, or as an internal application manager.
- At least one software development methodology
- Microsoft platform skills and MS Project, and an object-oriented development language including .NET
- A working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts.
Requisition ID - 57940
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.