Domain Architect Release Integration
The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work within the domain responsible for testing and release management in a team which is managing non-functional requirements.
In the frame of supporting teams to implement and test non-functional requirements you will coach designers and developers to comply with software related requirements on quality and security.
As software architect you follow the technology roadmaps, toolset used for design, development in the most popular development technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You can design robust and scalable software solutions and integrations using waterfall, agile (SCRUM) and test-driven methodologies.
* You drive and take the lead on the community creating guidelines and best practices on development technologies, tooling, design patterns, IAAS/PAAS.
* You provide support to development community in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have hands-on experience with OO design, integration patterns, agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build.
* You know the implementations and infrastructure components (NGINX, Loadbalancer, Reverse proxies, apache….) and high scalable Web topologies.
* Knowledge of concepts of microservices and RESTful, AI, concepts of microservices and RESTful, machine learning, PAAS & SAAS solutions is considered an asset.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* IT is your passion, you follow the technology trends.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!