Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling the work that they do. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI IT department in Zaventem we are searching for a .NET Developer
- We believe in Agile and you will be part of a Scrum team in which you are collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve the best deliverables possible for each sprint.
- During the sprint planning, you will decide how to best implement the technical stories and participate in the story estimations. Together with your peers, you will align on the approach and how this will fit within the overall architecture of the project.
- Within each sprint, you take ownership of the stories you work on and analyze, develop, test and release them. You align closely with the other developers in order to ensure that the right person works on the right task and you even benefit from peer review throughout the sprint. We work with tools that help you move ahead faster, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS), TFVC, GIT, etc.
- On top of pure backend skills, you have insight into the front-end and design work, so that you are efficient in the collaboration within the team.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a first relevant professional experience in producing web / mobile / enterprise solutions in an agile professional development environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French).
- A passion for digital transformation and technology;
- You are a jack of all (development) trades with strong interests in web design;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders and colleagues
Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies required:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework and .NET Core development techniques;
- Strong knowledge of common .NET frameworks and backend technologies like ASP.NET (WebApi), ADO.NET, Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Extensive knowledge of technical design patterns and anti-patterns;
- Advanced unit testing using a mocking framework (RhinoMocks or comparable);
- Dependency injection;
Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred:
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using TFS, TFVC and GIT;
- Usage of automated build and deployments;
- Front-end technologies like WinForms and WPF;
- Front-end web technologies like React;
- Affinity with Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and higher;
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.