This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing part of the DODS Group in their Brussels office.
If you want to contribute to the overall effort of increasing market penetration of the DODS Group within the Business Intelligence and enjoy contact with professionals from the political, corporate and public sector we would like to hear from you.
This role is an opportunity to forge a career in sales; You will be trained by industry experts and coached into the Dods Way of Selling in order to drive engagement with prospects and new markets.
You will join the high performing Business Intelligence (BI) sales team as a Business Development Executive. This role has been especially created to focus on the growing corporate communication market and the increased demand for solutions such as Unifeye. The successful individual will have the opportunity to open sales opportunities and participate in pitches across all 3 of DODS’ business lines to the EU market but special focus will need to be on BI sales.
The role doesn’t require prior sales experience, but some customer service or sales experience would be a plus. The role will focus on new business, with accountability to develop a network of prospects and suspects and secure meetings for the Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers.
This individual should be goal orientated and comfortable working within a high pressured and fast paced environment. They should possess excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face), for both internal networking and potentially client facing activity. Above all, this person should be hardworking and passionate for success.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To exceed targets and KPIs
- To work well independently as well as in a team
- To communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To take ownership
- Ensure all activity is recorded in the CRM
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hard work
- Highly self-motivated, energetic individual who builds strong relationships quickly
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Good levels of IT literacy are expected
- Understanding and/or interest in corporate communications and political and policy processes and knowledge of the European affairs environment and politically active companies would be an advantage but not essential as in-house training is provided
- English fluent, French or German or alternatively any other major European language is a big advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent incentive plans
- Unique, varied and proven solution portfolio
- Double-digit growth over the last 3 years
- Extensive product management, consultant services, marketing and support structure in place to ensure success
- DODS Sales Enablement Programme to educate and fine tune sales skills
- On-boarding programme for all new starters, ongoing learning, and development plan
- High performing sales teams with an ethos of rewarding and promoting successful individuals
- Supportive, exciting and challenging environment
Dods is the essential partner in political insights. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of political and policy developments, helping them keep ahead when assessing areas of strategic importance to their organisation. We are a fast growing company, the convergence of well established services such as media and events and innovative solutions within the Business Intelligence division provides DODS group with significant opportunity for future growth.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, innovative technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and excellent career prospects.
At DODS, we believe in helping our clients connect the dots within the political and public sector world. We are unrivalled intelligence, media, events and training specialists supporting strategic decisions for many businesses in the UK and in Europe. While we are responsive to a rapidly changing world, we never lose sight of our core values – impartiality, transparency and integrity.
DODS Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.