Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco companies within BeLux and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing area of ‘Next Generation Products’? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a Top Employer? If you want to challenge yourself and work in an international and dynamic environment, then read on….
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the industry of vapor and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, Glo and Voke. Our combustibles portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans. Join us in our journey to transform tobacco!
We are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Representative to join our team. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will:
- Deliver distribution, share of shelf, and sales in line with or ahead of targets
- Minimize Out of Stocks using the applicable Route to Market for each channel and checks and protects product quality and freshness
- Leverage targeted retail investment to drive growth of BAT brands with maximum ROI
- Implement cycle marketing activities on time in full, including securing distribution of new products
- Develop and implement plans that drive volume & share growth of BAT brands with maximum ROI
- Encourage sell out by running local activities that educate retail partners on marketing levers and the importance of Tobacco and NGP categories to their trade
- Efficiently manage business and financial assets (vehicle, IT, materials, stock (if applicable), cash, budgets)
- Gather and report on any competitor activity or intelligence
- Develop and leverage effective working relationships by giving assistance, advice and support on total FMCG market in traditional and non-traditional channels
- Ensure compliance to trading agreements across the territory
You have an economical or marketing university degree and minimum 2 years of relevant experience in commercial. You are attentive to details and are able to interpret and analyze basic data to form effective plans. Your English level is proficient and you also have knowledge of Dutch and or French. You are able to work independently, whilst also demonstrating ability to work effectively as part of a team, building effective, collaborative working relationships with immediate peers and colleagues from other departments/teams within the business. You have a valid Belgium driving’s license.