Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco company within BeLux and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing area of ‘Next Generation Products’? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a Top Employer? If you want to challenge yourself and work in an international and dynamic environment, then read on...
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapor and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, Glo and Voke. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans. Join is in our journey to transform tobacco!
We are currently looking for a Consumer Activation Executive BE or LU/Border to join our team. Reporting to the Consumer Activation Manager, you will
· Support the Development of Shopper Marketing plans and Implement the Shopper Marketing campaign planning. Set and track awareness targets. Provide ongoing update of BAT trials, source of trials & status vs. overall trial objectives.
· Contribute to the development of a multicategory strategy, drive implementation and activation across all channels.
· Drive campaign planning and monitor progress.
· Drive, develop and coordinate brand activation with the agencies and track progress.
· Ensure Brand development/communication plans are in line with strategic imperatives defined by BeLux market
· Optimize impact and/or efficiency of existing touchpoint mechanics based on executional learnings or changing requirements according to the media strategy.
· Contribute to the development of new touchpoints to sustainably deliver campaign KPIs according to multicategory media strategy.
· Monitor brand budget and anticipate any deviation to drive corrective actions on time.
· Closely work with other functional departments and develop effective working relationships with the BeLux Marketing teams.
You have a university degree, proven experience in marketing preferably in FMCG. You have demonstrated Project Management skills. You are resilient, analytical and communicative, you are able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment and to easily adapt to new challenges.