IPM Group is a major Belgian media and internet services company active in news, entertainment, advertising, gaming and travel. The group holds major brands as La Libre Belgique, La DH, DH Radio, Paris Match Belgique, Cinebel, Logic Immo, Continents Insolites and betFIRST.
Passionate about code and open source, you will be a member of the back-end development team. Your main tasks will consist in maintaining, developing and testing back-end platforms delivering services to our B2C and B2B customers.
You will maintain and develop the new B2C services applications (eshop, subscription management, customer management and customer DB) and B2B applications (business and advertising plateform). You will define best practices and recommend architecture choices about the technical solutions to retain.
- Participate within the project team to the software development and evolution
- Design and develop new services platforms following requirements
- Manage the existing environment and propose solutions to improve the performance and quality deliver to business
- Manage releases and production setup
- Transform our application landscape by participating to the entire project lifecycle
- Experience with front-end development
- 3+ years system integration experience with PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of Data Base Management: SQL Server, Hadoop
- Eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Fluent in French and working knowledge of English
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- Dynamic and agile working environment
- Innovative projects with high impact
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- High level of professional trainings