Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
You are responsible for instructional design and development of learning modules. Individually or in team, you analyze the client’s learning needs and design and deliver powerful, engaging and interactive learning solutions. During the entire process you take into account the set learning objectives, the target audiences and the customer’s technical possibilities.
You will advise and support clients to deliver impactful learning solutions aligned with their business needs. In order to facilitate the growth of the practice, you will support business development activities by contributing to business proposals.
- At least 5 years work experience of which 2 years in a similar position;
- A passion for (digital) learning;
- Experience with instructional design and instructional development;
- Excellent writing skills (knowledge of English and Dutch is required, French is an asset);
- Solid knowledge of learning technology.
Your Personal Qualities
- You are customer- and results-oriented;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a sense of initiative, can set priorities and can work methodically;
- You are mature and demonstrate a great sense of responsibility;
- You can work independently, are flexible and social, and have strong communication skills.
- A stimulating work environment where personal growth and development are encouraged;
- A large diversity in project engagements;
- A substantial investment in training and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Opportunity to work on national or international projects;
- Challenging career opportunities.