Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
In order to strengthen the Learning Solutions service line team (Learning Solutions), we are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager in the domain of Learning Program Design.
As a manager/senior manager within our learning strategy team, you will:
- Advise and support clients in the design of a fit for purpose organizational learning strategy;
- Advise and support clients in increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and alignment of their learning organization;
- Help our customers in the learning transformation process in order to implement the learning strategy;
- Have team responsibility (co-define ambitions, manage toward results and coach team);
- Lead and support business development activities in order to continue the further growth of the Learning Strategy solutions
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the domain of Learning & Development;
- Over 3 years of experience in Learning Strategy;
- A team player with strong communication skills;
- Commercial drive and business development experience;
- Overall project management experience;
- Passionate about learning in the context of private and public sector organizations;
- A university degree with a background in pedagogy, psychology, HR or economics (or equivalent). A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- A stimulating work environment where personal growth and development are encouraged;
- A large diversity in project engagements;
- A substantial investment in training and coaching;
- The opportunity to take part in shaping your company;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Opportunity to work on national or international projects;
- Challenging career opportunities.