Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a Strategic Sourcing Consultant, you will temporarily be part of the sourcing & procurement team of our clients, helping them with insights in current market prices and evolutions as well as assistance during the entire sourcing & procurement process. In addition, as part of their team, you will help our clients effectively applying improved sourcing & procurement processes.
- As part of the clients’ team, facilitate the tendering process and negotiation phase;
- Assess opportunities for cost-reduction in external spend;
- Guide the team during the entire tendering process, from spend analyses through technical specifications and market analyses till the final contract agreement;
- Assist and coach during the negotiation phase;
- As part of the clients' team, assist in day to day improvement of the sourcing & procurement activities;
- Assess current procurement practices and effectively apply strategic sourcing methodologies;
- Effectively manage supply chain and supplier risks;
- Achieve a successful performance by effective teaming with the clients;
- Client- relationship management;
- Build long-term relationships with key clients;
- Assure effective client communication;
- Deloitte service offering and Deloitte team building;
- Participate in brainstorm sessions on innovative service offering;
- Share your project experiences with the team, to learn from each other;
- Join forces in business development;
- Actively participate in team building activities.
- Preferably, you have a Master's degree in Economics or Engineering;
- You have a profound knowledge of sourcing and procurement and 3 - 8 years relevant experience (sourcing of (in)direct materials/services);
- Consulting or project experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in procurement technology and international sourcing is not required, but can be an asset;
- You have built a good network with other procurement professionals in other organizations;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills (English, French and at least a basic knowledge of Dutch), you know how to adapt to different environments.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.