- You will ensure the delivery of E2E program requiring cross business unit coordination & investment in different areas: new business products launch and/or services, IT software development, technical or network evolution, commercial contract and organizational change at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, according to the program plan;
- As program manager, you will coordinate work packages and integrate the deliverables of experts coming from different horizons; the Customer itself or third parties/partners;
- You will plan programme(s) milestones and monitor overall progress, resolve any issues and investigate to take corrective action as appropriate;
- You will manage dependencies and interfaces between program/projects and escalate recommendations to executive levels while appropriate;
- The budget allocated to the program will be in your hands and you would have to organize post mortem analysis to verify, in due time, expected achievement and results;
- You will be responsible for the quality assurance, overall integrity of the programme(s) by making sure that the framework is implemented and organize regular lessons learned after each important phase of the programme(s);
- You will handle customers‘ expectations by identifying, understanding their interest(s)/influence(s) and put in place a pro-active communication, action plan which will be regularly updated along the project lifecycle;
- You will manage third party contributions to the programme(s) as appropriate, implement the right communication channel;
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience, ideally with the Salesforce – Sales Cloud environment;
- You have a background in development;
- You possess proven project management skills and ability to establish project(s), successful projects with third party suppliers is a plus.
- In addition to your drive for results, you are a true leader and an excellent communicator by nature,
- Good negotiation skills and able to expose/challenge to upper management;
- You are experienced in risk /issue management, priority setting and follow up;
- You are methodical and proficient in planning;
- Fluent in English.