For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a UI designer, medior level, with the focus on design.
Focus on the creative conception and roll-out of this responsive website and app redesign based on wireframes and based on the new visual identity of the Customer and work closely with the internal clients (Product Owners) and the UX expert. Production design: image editing and infographics creation.
- Understand of business requirements based on wireframes
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with other Team Members, Internal client, UX experts
- Translate the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout and make sure they comply with branding rules, technical constraints and accessibility rules
- Master the specificities of designing a mobile app Degree & Experience
- UI/graphic designer degree/training
- Ideally some work experience in Web business
- 4 years of experience in web UI Technical skills
- Mastering of the Visual Design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge in image editing and photo retouching in Photoshop
- Responsive frameworks and their technical constraint
- CMS's notions (Magnolia, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal…)
- Control quality (testing multi devices) when delivering pages to business/or when publishing web pages in production
- Web and app accessibility knowledge for people with disabilities is an added value
- HTML 5 & CSS3 understanding is an added value but not a must.
- Awareness of the technical implementation of your creations
- Branding minded
- Respect guidelines and design system
- Professional awareness
- Time management
- Team spirit
Dutch or French and English