H&M Home is a modern interior brand with the purpose to make it possible for the many people to create a modern and inspiring home. Our vision is to be a credible world-class interior brand, and here YOU have a very important role. We will reach our vision by being brave, dare to test which means sometimes fail, to learn and get new insights.
This role description is a summary of your main responsibilities, created as a support for you. We have different roles in the store but share a common responsibility for the overall Customer Experience. We help and teach each other, always with our customer in mind.
The role as Cash Office Responsible (COR)
As a COR at H&M Home you are responsible for the cash office and shop floor administration. You train, inform and support the store team to ensure they are knowledgeable and competent in store stock, cash, banking and administration procedures. Meeting the expectations of customers and colleagues at all times, as well as following H&M Home procedures and standards, are a given for you. Your role is divided evenly between time for administrative tasks in the back office and being present on the shop floor for our customers. You are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that’s where it all happens!
The job of a COR comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
• Customer first. You are passionate about our customers and your top priority is always to give excellent customer service.
• Set an example for your team by always acting in line with H&M Group values, H&M Home brand DNA and H&M Group Global leadership expectations.
• You ensure the store adheres to the company accounting, payroll and cash handling policies and procedures to comply with legislation and prevent losses.
• Work together with your store team to maximise profitability and sales.
• You work together with the management team to keep the store up to date and well informed of all administrative policies and routines.
We are looking for a passionate leader. Your personal qualities also include:
• A passion for customer service, people and interior design
• A great drive and a result driven attitude.
• Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
• A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
• An entrepreneurial approach, where you think outside the box.