Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital ‘telecom’ world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our enterprise customers a great digital experience by building “best in class” web & app tools that allow them to have a better view on the consumption of their fleet or their digital bill.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of our client together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Task & responsibilities:
• You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
• You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
• You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
• You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
• You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in “Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
• You are the “owner” of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
• You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
• You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
• Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
• Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
• Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
• Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
• Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
• You are passionate about digital trends • You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
• Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
• Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).