Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 48,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources.
Chevron Belgium bvba is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation and is responsible for the sales and marketing of Texaco Lubricants.
Advanced technology Texaco lubricants - drive performance across Europe through a comprehensive range of engine oils for cars, heavy duty diesel engine oils for trucks, including Delo heavy-duty engine oil, along with antifreeze and a wide range of industrial lubricants. With over 100 years' experience in Europe, today our automotive and industrial lubricant ranges under the Texaco®, Chevron®, Havoline®, Delo®, HDAX® and Techron® brands
Position is responsible for new account acquisition and business development. The position is focused on development of new business, through self-generated leads pipeline. The Direct Sales Account Manager will be responsible for increasing Texaco’s market share by growing our branded lubricants in Belgium.
Direct Sales Account Manager (FLSR)
Key responsibilities are:
- Prospects in direct sales (70% of time) and for the remaining supports a profitable portfolio of accounts, championing Texaco’s value selling principles and the framework to develop existing relationships with customers and deliver profitable growth via new customer acquisitions. Ensures long term growth by always seeking enough prospect customers.
- High level of judgment and knowledge of the market, results in finding and selecting high quality new accounts and growth prospects while clearly identifying key success drivers
- Detailed knowledge of the sales process and how to create value for customers combining products and services to provide a complete business solution and profitability for both the customer and Chevron.
- Lead Generation: 1) Lead analysis, conversion and prioritization. 2) Review sales projections based on lead development and build it into the business plans.
- Qualification: 1) Manage an active sales pipeline of high priority opportunities. 2) Conduct Initial face to face contact. 3) Establish credibility by emphasizing value generated by Chevron.
- Needs & Solutions: 1) Identify key lubricant, coolant and service issues and other relevant prospect needs. 2) Identify the benefits that will need to be emphasized in the presentation. 3) Estimate opportunity with cost benefit analysis through value based selling tools. 4) Conduct research and evaluate potential program options and select the right products and services based on the customer's needs. 5) Quantify the value of the products and services to justify the price. 6) Deal convincingly with objections.
- Presentation: 1) Review pricing strategy being used with the customer. 2) Generate presentations. 3) Negotiate offer details, present offer, close the sale, and revise proposal, pricing and contract, as needed.
- Activate & Transition: Work seamlessly with business support to establish dual relationship with the customer to enable a smooth activate and transition onboarding of customer.
- Drives rigour and discipline in prospecting pipeline management through Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator tools etc. Performing all sales process functions with a high degree of confidence and independence.
- Able to navigate conversations across a diverse contact map at all levels and through all functions of the customer to build strong relationships that build trust, generate powerful insights and enable business growth. This includes building relationships internally.
- Conducts sales activities such as volume and margin analysis, supporting tender activity, resolving customer operational issues and monitoring pricing performance integrity to enhance customer perception of value.
- Utilizes time management and prioritization skills to obtain the greatest return on time
- Independently seeks out potential markets and target customers to increase sales and profits; appraises available and potential business in assigned areas seeking out those target accounts and/or target areas, which best fulfil both short- and long-range profitable growth objectives for the area
- Handles data collection and analysis independently with no guidance from supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of demonstrated technical and commercial experience in the sale and marketing to large companies and OEMs - Knowledge of the Belgium/Benelux market
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Proven ability to close new business.
- Strong record of creating and executing a business development plan.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge in order to build credibility and target the offer.
- Ability to tailor and customize a presentation and offer to address customer segment needs.
- Ability to develop offers to maximize customer value to Chevron.
- Experience in using and managing CRM (salesforce) system.
- Excellent ability to identify and meet customer needs.
- Excellent in building relationships within all levels of customer's organization
- Knowledge of following languages is vital:
- Flemish (mother tongue) & French excellent understanding of Benelux culture
- English (excellent): should understand all company communication, must be capable to report to senior management in standard business (English) language
Send your detailed CV with a motivation letter per e-mail to JoinCVXNWMEDEUR@chevron.com at the attention of Mr. Hung Luong, HR Coordinator (+32(0)9 293 71 07).
For the most suitable candidates we offer an excellent salary & benefits package such as company car & fuels card, bonus program, extra-legal pension plan, meal vouchers & hospitalization insurance and an all-round, challenging role in an international environment. Chevron offers an American culture, Results driven, Open & Direct communication.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!