Computacenter, a provider of first-class IT services for more than 30 years, is a company where people love to work.
The reasons are varied: Some people say it’s because they feel they really matter. Others love to work with big-name clients, showing them the way into a digital future.
Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.
The Senior Datacenter Network Engineer is responsible for designing and managing our enterprise LAN, Internet and WAN environment.
- Coordinate with the DC network architect and the DC team to deliver the new datacenters across multiple sites
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during the migration
- Work with the DC network architect to deploy new features on the DC
- Work together to plan new migrations on the new DC
- Discuss with different stakeholders about potential issues that might occur during the migration of specific loads.
- Provide solutions in case of technical/engineering issues.
- Hands-on engineering support during the migration & execution phase.
EDUCATION / SKILLS
- CCNP DC or CCNP RS
- Min. 5 years experience with enterprise networks (pref. large environments)
- Experience with SDN and its building blocks (VXLAN, ACI, Nuage Networks etc.)
- Experience with CLOS/Spine-Leaf DC designs Knowledge of VXLAN DC deployments (multipod/multisite)
- Strong routing background (BGP, OSPF and troubleshooting on these protocols)
- Experience with DC migrations, brownfield deployments and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical thinking and knowledge of procedures
- Experience and knowledge of server and storage infrastructure (vmware virtualisation, hyperv etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of Nexus 7000/Nexus 9000 (NX-OS mode) switching platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of scripting (Python/Ansible)
- Linux/Windows networking troubleshooting knoledge