Our client is currently looking for a Senior Web Project Manager for the creation and set-up of their new website in collaboration with partners.
Project/Department Description and responsibilities
This non-technical expert should be equipped with classic IT knowledge in website building.
Have NL as his/her mother tongue. Be available to perform on site in Ghent office, with 10% travel to other sites within Flanders and/or Brussels.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
• Define timeline and mile stones of the project.
• Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
• Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
• Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
• Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
• Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
• Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
• Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
• Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
• Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
• Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
Non-Technical profile requirements:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result & customer oriented
• Agile minder through certification or by experience
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• High accountability and team spirit values
• Languages: Dutch and English
Tech Requirements & Methodology/Certification requirements:
• Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• +5 years experience in Project Management in the IT Sector (in web application
• Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equal by experience
• Focused on cloud, mobile technology
• Knowledge of CMS, content management is a must
IT Skills Requirements - Must Haves:
- Cloud Technology (Azure, AWS, …): 1 year
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Project Management: 5 years
- Training & Coaching : 5 years
- Web Services: 3 years
- WebSphere : 3 years
- Project Management Certification (PRINCE2, PMI, PMBok, …)