Job description & responsibilities:
As a Network coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination, planning, installation follow up and delivery of new network and network security request with our network service providers. You will coordinate and follow up the required actions for the daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and issue resolutions on the network with our network service providers. You will act as SPOC for incidents and problems where you will need to be able to troubleshoot the issue to define which network service provider need to be contacted
- Must have the following tech skills & Experience
• Good understanding of TCP/IP & ISO
• Routing protocol: OSPF, BGP
• WAN: MPLS / IP VPN / VRF
• LAN, 802.1X and Radius
• WLAN, analyze and follow up new site networks and infrastructure
• Forward Proxy and URL filtering
• Load balancing and reverse proxy
- Must have a good understanding of the following technologies
• VOIP, UC&C
• IPS/IDS, CASB, DLP, APT, WAF, aDDOS
- Must be a self-starter
- Be end-user centric
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Team player!
- Need to be able to provide assistance for incident resolution
- Need to be able to investigate, troubleshoot & provide assistance for incident resolution.
- Need to be able to challenge customer network service request within a complex network infrastructure.
- Experience in Enterprise or Governance environments.
- Experience in partnering with service providers and 3rd party teams and vendors.
- Fluent in Dutch or French. At least good understanding of second language.
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Able to build network relationship trough several organisation