At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, our teams have focused exclusively on HR and are continuously investigating and steering the future of HR.
Bersin is the indispensable digital destination for the HR professional to build capability, community and credibility, stay informed, and lead on workforce issues. Our membership gives HR, talent and learning professionals the information and tools they need to design leading practice solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff, and select and implement systems. A piece of Bersin research is downloaded on average approximately every minute during the business day. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use our research and consulting to guide their HR, talent and learning strategies. Learn more about Bersin.
Bersin by Deloitte’s sales team works with target leading organizations headquartered in Belgium to establish, provide leading practices and maintain relationships with HR, Talent, Leadership Development and Learning executives at the Director level and above. Our Bersin Sales Executive sells Bersin memberships (annual subscription-based programs), educational marketing services, and work closely with our Human Capital consulting teams to identify strategic, research-based consulting opportunities in organizations. We’re looking for experienced sales professionals with a high sense of urgency and a demonstrated pattern of exceeding quota and driving high growth.
As Bersin Sales Executive, you will have a geographically based territory in Belgium and will focus on leading mid & large sized companies across industries.
The Bersin Sales Executive focus is two-fold: first, it is taking over an existing book of business where you will renew and expand our business and relationship with current customers. Secondly, you will be expected to drive new business (you will spend approximately 70% of your time in this area).
Within our target market of companies, you will establish, develop and maintain relationships with key HR, Talent, Leadership Development and Learning executives (typically Director Level and above). You will be selling Memberships and also be responsible for identifying and referring Human Capital Consulting solutions and services as requested.
Memberships are annual subscription based programs that give HR, Talent, Leadership Development and Learning professionals access to our research assets including studies, tools, models, benchmarks, live and recorded events. Members also have access to our and advisory team and SME's along with our annual research conference. Our research membership and advisory program enables members to drive bottom-line impact in their business. Our 6 practice areas are:
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management
• Learning & Development
• Leadership Development
• Human Resources
• Tools &Technology
The Bersin Sales Executive reports directly to the Human Capital Leader. You will be supported by a Global Bersin team for Client Support.
• Meet or exceed the annual quota set by the Human Capital Leader
• Maintain and up-grade existing Memberships
• Prospect and sell new Memberships companies in our target market
• Uncover opportunities for consulting services and other solutions to existing and prospective member clients
• Develop, work and report weekly against an annual business plan to achieve and exceed quota
• Travel for company/sales meetings, participate in trade and marketing events as needed (up to 30%)
• Develop and work an aggressive activity plan focused on large account new business development, going wide and high across the HR, Talent, Learning and Leadership Development practices
• Provide monthly and weekly forecasts
• Use Salesforce and Outlook in-line with sales organization process and standards
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the HR, Talent management. Leadership Development and Learning and Development Space, in order to gain instant credibility with new prospects and build a trusted-advisor relationship
• Act as the principal liaison between the member organization and the company's senior management in order to continue to evolve the solutions to meet the needs of the market/s
• 5+ years outside sales experience selling business-to-business solutions at the C-level
• Experience selling an intangible service to HR functions supported by research and ROI data
• Demonstrated pattern of exceeding quota and driving high growth in a territory
• Proficiency in standard business applications that drive meeting efficiency (MS Office, Salesforce, Adobe, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.)
• Demonstrated interest, and desire to stay current, in research and analysis on the top challenges faced by HR and associated professionals
• Demonstrated professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and integrity
• Demonstrated strong written, verbal and platform communication skills
• Excellent organization, planning, and presentation skills
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Ideally experience at both identifying and executing on innovative business development initiatives in order to extend a membership value proposition through an HR enterprise
• Ideally experience with content marketing or product development
• Ideally familiarity with BersinTM research
• Must be fluent in English, Dutch and French
• An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• A team of more than 160 enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about the people side of business transformations
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits