The objective of the project is to support the migration of the current IAM platform to a new Forgerock platform. This, in parallel with the day-to-day operations, ie. ensuring the end-users have their access in secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
In order to absorb the current workload, we need an experienced IAM Developer who combines two area of expertise: ForgeRock IAM (or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint) and Java development.
As a IAM/Forgerock Developer you contribute to the development, production support and upgrade activities on the IAM platform, provide a high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged, and develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
• Being involved in design and configuring access policies in IAM platform,
• Being involved in configuring access domains
• Configure OpenIG / IG routes requests
• Configure the platform to support Identity & Access Management features,
• Being involved in developing, customizing and configuring the connectors,
• Being involved in design and implementation of Web Services using Java, SOAP, REST, GraphQL,
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues on Production system.
The perfect match is someone with strong hands-on experience in both domain of expertise (ForgeRock IAM Platform, Java development) - respectively min 3-4 years of experience
A minimum is a hands-on expertise in one of the two and a basic knowledge in the other.
- knowledge/hands-on experience in at least one of the ForgeRock IAM modules (OpenAM, OpenIDM) or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint.
- knowledge / hands-on OpenIG / IG and OpenDJ / DS are considered a plus
- experience in SQL, LDAP, OIDC, and SAML
Language: fluent English
Keywords: system developer, java developer, IAM consultant, SAML , OIDC , Connectors , Federation , IAM , Authentication Trees , Modules , Chains , OpenICF , Salesforce Connector, Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Reconciliation, Provisioning