Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our fast growing SAP CEC team. As part of this team, you will be responsible to help our clients with their e-commerce, marketing or CRM projects, supported by the hybris technology. More specifically and based on your own expertise and ambition, you will focus on one or more of the hybris solutions: Commerce, Sales, Service, Marketing and Revenue/Billing. Depending on your experience, tasks include (agile) project management, customer journey analysis, tool selection & recommendation, implementation, training & support.
Also within our Deloitte community you will play an important role in increasing internal and external awareness about the hybris solutions and our expertise. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to coach and train junior colleagues.
- You have solid knowledge of and are passionate about customer engagement processes such as e-commerce, CRM and Marketing;
- You have at least 2-4 years of project experience in 1 of the hybris solutions: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce, Marketing, Revenue / Billing;
- Experience with more than 1 of the solutions is a strong asset;
- Experience with integrations through Datahub and HCI is an asset;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.