Our client is seeking for a Delivery Manager Role in the IT division (Network Service Documentation domain).
He will be responsible of insuring the planning, the delivery and the support for the application portfolio managing the customer and party Capability.
These applications are key to support the IT transformation program.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Capture, estimate, prioritize and plan the delivery of the requirements coming from the different Stakeholders (building an application Roadmap)
• Manage external Indian Vendor (hiring, purchase order., capacity management...) which provides most of the resources of the delivery team
• Report and communicate on status, achievements and challenges
• Project budget management/ financial activity management (Track estimation and Budget)
• Introduce and guide the team towards Agile way of working
• Guarantee the Quality of the Address Data by supporting the DQ & migration activities
• Insure operational support of the applications
• You are a team player, understanding not only the business aspects, but also the technical aspects of the developers as well as the operational aspects of the operations teams
Skills/Background requested :
• 5 to 10 year experience as delivery manager
• background in project management
• Leadership mindset
• Analytical skills
• Experience in working with an Indian IT Vendor and an external supplier
• Communication skills towards management
• Agile/scrum master experience
• Background in Project budget/financial management
• You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
• You value communication and collaboration with others.
• You have a learning attitude.
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.