In this position, you will have the End-to-End responsibility for the definition, approval and correction of technical designs related to ICT integration projects.
Furthermore, the Architect must ensure that the implemented architecture is completely in line with what is stated in the technical analysis.
You will work closely with the pre-sales teams, project managers and the different technical subject matter experts.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Investigate, create and approve the pre-sales designs on technical feasibility and robustness, supported technology, maintainability and manageability, cross technology consistency and overall correctness.
- Deliver a detailed technical analysis together with the technical subject matter experts during the implementation phase. This analysis is the baseline for implementation and acceptance and is in line with SLA’s, the clients’ needs, etc.
- Ensure that the implementation is executed as stated in the technical analysis.
- Coordinate the technical team (team of experts who implement the solution).
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in an IT engineering or operations environment
- A good knowledge of networking including SDN
- A good knowledge of security
- Experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Translate high level policies into technical security baselines
- You have a strong technical/technological understanding (you will not implement the technologies; this is the task of the technical experts).
- Application development background including the use of API’s
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and you speak very good English.
- You have experience in driving a team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- You are a real problem solver and you have excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- You can treat multiple projects simultaneously.
These are a plus:
- A good knowledge of virtualization.
- A good knowledge of Unified Communication.
- A good knowledge of Public Cloud (ex. Azure).
*If you possess a NATO Secret Clearance it's a plus as it will be needed in the project