For our customer we’re looking for a talented & driven Cloud Architect
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
- Provide direct analysis and recommendations associated with the implementation or migration of specific applications to cloud services.
- Implementing and maintaining cloud management solutions including initial and ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications, and reporting capabilities.
- Work with a variety of legacy applications and platforms and work with application teams to implement or migrate associated components to cloud services.
- Identify and troubleshoot cloud service events and issues as well as work with cloud service providers to efficiently solve issues or implement workarounds.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyze for total systems.
- Analysis are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements.
- Remain abreast of and analyze the new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the customer.
- Prepare reports and/or recommendations of new and/or changing processes/products
Your skills / Experience :
- 3+ years experience with Cloud Service Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS is a plus)
- English is mandatory, French and/or Dutch is an asset