For our customer we’re looking for a talented Cloud Architect AWS & Azure Cloud
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a part of our client's team, you're responsible for the architectural decisions, engineering, integration and maintenance of the cloud platform.
Currently our client actively manages AWS & Azure cloud environments and keeps an eye on other cloud platforms.
The focus is on technology/infrastructure services, not the usage and development methodologies that use the cloud platform.
The latter is handled by DevOps teams with whom you will be working closely.
You assist in feasibility studies to take on new technological services or improvements and help design the services with focus on security, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
You work together with architects and analysts to come to a proper final design, product owners and scrum masters to govern the exercise and its allocated resources, and software
engineering to ensure effective positioning and service offerings
Your responsibilities :
You maintain operational stability and efficiency in a production setting, and as such are able to rotate in the team to guarantee a 24/7 support week (on call) and/or weekend work for releases (by exception – because they release during office hours). The regular working hours are flexible.
The team you take part in delivers engineering and maintenance towards multiple business units and departments.
As such, you will have to deal with multiple customer bases, each having their own set of requirements and time constraints.
This also implies that processes such as incident, release management, disaster recovery, … and the scope of work can be volatile as this is a young platform in a highly evolving ecosystem.
Good to know :
100% work remote during COVID. Afterwards 2 days a week in Mechelen.
Needed Qualifications :
You are :
- Flexible, social, creative, … a true team player
- Able to formulate a (technical and architectural) vision and share this in a constructive way with your peers and stakeholders ;
known to deliver quality (performant, secure, maintainable, documented, …) ; “detail-oriented”
- Able to work independent, self-starter and explore ;
- Able to stay positive ;
- Able to follow the public cloud landscape and market
Knowledge of, or engineering experience with some of the following technologies and principles:
- Public cloud design principles
- Docker / ECS / ECR
- ElasticSearch, Grafana, Kibana
- AWS basic infrastructure: portal, CLI, IAM
- Linux (for EC2) ;· Python
- Jenkins / AWS Codepipeline
- ALM suite: Git/bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, AWS CodeCommit
- Storage solutions (S3, EBS, EFS, …)
- F5, Api gateway
- Yaml/JSON formats
- Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises (SAFe)
- Centralized authentication (IAM, Active Directory/LDAP, Kerberos, OAUTH, …)
- Kubernetes / EKS
- Application Performance Management (Xray, …)
- Databases (RDS, DynamoDB
- Dutch, is a MUST!