Digital is not just about the technologies, it’s about new ways of solving challenges, creating unique experiences and enabling business growth.
From a marketing perspective, technology must continuously evolve to support the level of personalization and individualization expected by the customers.
We are looking for a digital seeker to as a Business System Owner (BSO) for the ecosystem related to campaign management and interaction management (HCL Unica). The BSO defines and owns the evolution roadmap of his/her ecosystem so that it provides the most relevant functionalities to marketeers and campaign managers, and is ready to the future challenges
You have experiences in the technologies of marketing (Campaign Management, Marketing Automation platform)? You like business and technical challenges? Personalized customers experiences are key for you?
The AdTech/Martech team wants you onboard for a mid./long-term mission!
As Marketing specialist, you will be part of the Customers Digital Experience and Products division and will join the AdTech / MarcTech department. This team collects & analyze needs, and implement, with the architecture and development teams, the solutions for the advertising and marketing activities.
In this context, you’ll act as Business System Owner for the marketing stack that covers: Campaign Management, Interaction Management, Marketing Automation.
Among your main responsibilities:
• Business System Owner/Product Owner for HCL Unica ecosystem used to operate our marketing campaign and to leverage the power of our segment of one strategy.
• Based on the request of the Marketing teams, you elaborate and prioritize the roadmap of the ecosystem.
• You define the detailed requirements and follow the implementation with the engineering team. You validate the deliveries and guarantee the adoption.
• In collaboration with the marketing teams, you elaborate the processes to take the best out of the ecosystem
• You make sure that:
o the ecosystem is easy to use
o the ecosystem integrates with the technical landscape of AdTech/Martech
o the ecosystem is compliant with the overall architecture within our Customer
• You propose proactive optimization and improvements to marketing teams and engineering teams based on your business and technological marketing expertise.
• Language: English is mandatory. FR and/or NL is an added value.
• You have a deep knowledge of marketing tools (marketing campaign management, interaction management, marketing automation platform), from a business and technology standpoint.
• You rapidly understand marketing strategies and objectives.
• You owned +6 months marketing projects with multiple stakeholders and IT teams, project governance & reporting.
• You are a team player, with very good skills in communication and coordination.
• Organized, you can manage simultaneously multiple activities and projects.
• You participate to the strategy definition and you support the teams in their operational use of the tools.
• You are open and learn fast about new technologies. You stay aware of the new business trends. You can easily understand the technical aspects from the digital world. Eager to constantly learn (interest in new “digital native” products and technologies).
• You are flexible and stress resistant (with respect of pre-defined deadlines and priorities).
• Entrepreneur, you are customer and results oriented. You are creative, able to think “out of the box” and propose alternative solutions.
• Responsible, you work independently, and you can take your own decisions and responsibilities (especially in these times of COVID).
• Experience in working in agile teams (backlog management, agile ceremonies...) is a plus.
• An experience in Telco sector is a plus.