Computacenter, a provider of first-class IT services for more than 30 years, is a company where people love to work.
The reasons are varied: Some people say it’s because they feel they really matter. Others love to work with big-name clients, showing them the way into a digital future.
Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Escalation and Problem Manager to be based on customer site in Brussels and Zaventem. The successful candidate will take an active role in driving Customer satisfaction up by acting as an Escalation manager while supporting all Problem Investigations from commencement right through to resolution.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for Escalation management to ensure correct analysis, follow-up and documentation
- Drive and control Problem Management investigational activities (root cause analysis, counter-measures definition and solution implementation)
- Ensure problem records are kept up to date with clear concise information which easily explains what current investigational steps are talking place
- Work in close collaboration with the Central Problem Management team (remote) to develop and maintain the Problem control process, in accordance with Customer’s Business Procedures
- Prioritization of workload using Severity guidelines
- Efficient at managing 30+ complaints and problems record activities at any one time
- Monitoring and recommending changes to the effectiveness of the Problem Management processes.
- Manage peer to peer relationships with internal and external suppliers and resolver groups, across multiple Operations Center / locations.
- Proactive, efficient, driven and understands the importance of delivering a good level service to the customer
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, also at higher management level
- Competence in running and controlling problem investigation conference calls and meetings
- Good understanding of technical terminology and the ability to translate that terminology into simple English
- Adherence to process
- Manage own workload and understand escalation process
- Identify areas of Service Improvement for the customer
- Accountable for driving Continuous Improvement across the service lines
- Work with teams across different geographies effectively driving key initiatives
- Drive and focus on Incident reduction
- Sound Understanding of trend analysis
KNOWLEDGE & KEY SKILLS
- Escalation and Problem management experience in a multi-disciplined technical department.
- Experience in trend analysis and proactive problem management
- Proven track record of problem & error control
- Proven experience working in large scale enterprise environments
- Good communication skills and people relationship skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to successfully work as part of a virtual team