For our customer we’re looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager. (DU/ENG)
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We are looking for an efficient project manager to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the tasks related to the Business Communication Platform Team.
This includes monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
The project manager should maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
Some of an Project Manager's day-to-day duties include:
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
Project Manager skills and qualifications
The Project Manager needs to have a strong set of skills in order to do their job effectively, including:
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- You speak Dutch and English