Our Customer in the telecom business, is looking for 2 UI designers to strenghten their team, one junior and one medior profile.
Focus on the creative conception and roll-out of this responsive website and app redesign based on wireframes and based on the visual identity of the Customer and work closely with the internal clients, UX expert and Web integrator/developer.
Production design: image editing, infographics and illustrations creation. Creation of new assets/components and its documentation.
- Understand of business requirements based on wireframes
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with other team members, internal client, UX experts
- Translate the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout and make sure they comply with branding rules, Design system, technical constraints and accessibility rules
- You must be able to quality control web pages and app screens (testing multi devices) when you deliver pages to business and after the work of the publisher/developer
- Produce visuals, infographics and illustrations in the style of the Customer.
- Mastering of the visual design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Adobe XD)
- Mastering of the specificities of designing a mobile app (degree or experience)
- UI/graphic designer degree/training
- UI design experience in web and app
- Knowledge in image editing and photo retouching in Photoshop
- Experience in illustrations
- CMS's notions (Magnolia, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal…)
- Web and app accessibility knowledge for people with disabilities
- HTML 5 & CSS3 understanding
- Knowledge of the business agile structure
- Responsive frameworks and their technical constraints
- Awareness of the technical implementation of your creations
- Branding minded
- Respect guidelines and design system
- Professional awareness
- Time management
- Team spirit
Dutch or French and English