One of our Customers goal is to support customers in their Digital Transformation journey.
Concretely, they will advise, help and convince customers to migrate to digital invoicing and use the *** application suite. They ensure that the customers can rely on future-proof digital solutions supporting their business needs.
Within the Billing team of the EBU Digital Transformation department, they are looking for a dynamic and enthusiast (medior) Project Manager to manage the Customer migration projects.
In this function,
• You collaborate with Account Managers and CSO to identify customers willing to move to digital. You plan the migration in time in order to anticipate the KPI evolution.
• You help customers in its digital migration. You follow closely the activation of the digital solution on all its billing accounts (Fix, Mobile and ICT) and you document rigorously the status of each projects .
• You will define and implement a process in order that all new and renewal contracts are implemented with digital invoices.
• You help to reduce the paper invoices by searching innovative actions (eg stop sending parallel paper invoices) and by implementing them.
• You work with our supplier Basware to define joint actions to improve the use of digital invoice deliveries. You plan and follow migrations from old to new solutions.
• You define and manage data quality check in our systems in order to offer the best digital customer experience (eg. Email hard-bounced reduction, alignment between fix, mobile & ICT).
• You support CSO & SolSa to understand the digital solutions. You work closely with them to activate the digital invoices of their customers. You manage the shared mailbox and the WAP site.
• You launch and analyze the result of sms campaigns. You do the necessary upload in the systems in order to activate new digital customers (including webform and email requests).
• You follow-up customer invoice delivery issues with Customer Operation and find root cause to avoid recurrence.
• You promote the Portal of the Customer especially the billing tools like Billing Account Management (BAM), Invoice Insights and Billing Manager.
• Languages: French, Dutch and English.
• You are methodical and organized. You’re able to follow several projects in parallel.
• You know very well Excel.
• You have strong « can do » attitude. You always put a priority on the customer needs and contribute to the KPI targets (Volumes and Savings).
• You’re able to combine assertivity and pragmatic approach to reach a fast result.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills. You can hide the complexity of the systems of the Customer and explain a solution in a didactic way.
• You show agility and can work autonomously in a changing and dynamic environment.
• You are a team player and you learn quickly.
• Ability with Powerpoint, and Access is a plus.