Cloud Solution Architect
• You have a high-level overview of the most important systems and technologies of the organization
• You keep updated on the market trends and innovation.
• You are capable of translating high-level business needs into working solutions (potentially impacting business processes, the organization and/or any number of new or existing IT systems scattered over multiple teams)
• You lead / participate in discussions about the architecture of new systems (considering the organization’s strategy, non-functional requirements, technology, type of architecture and required skills)
• You communicate the proposed solution to different stakeholders (IT management, business stakeholders and developers).
• You will develop, operate and maintain cloud systems and services in Azure ( other cloud providers )
• Work interdependently.
• Coordinate with technical experts from other domains when needed.
• You are willing to share your public cloud knowledge with your colleagues
• As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be responsible for cloud technologies. You are an expert in the design, planning, management, maintenance and support of cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
• You make analyses for the problems posed and work towards qualitative solutions.
• You will be responsible for the entire Azure architecture and implementation following the governance document.
Which skills do you need as a Cloud Solution Architect?
• 2-3 years of professional experience in cloud solutions for Azure ( others ).
• Knowledge of various Azure cloud technologies
• Knowledge of Identity management, access control, authentication and authorization systems
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Ability to accommodate to new tools and technologies easily
• High level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
• Experience with IaaS, Paas and cloud specific SaaS technologies is a plus
• Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
• Experience in working with the Agile methodology
• A broad interest in cloud technology and also want to grow further in this
• Solution architects possess a high level of technical literacy, which helps them determine how a software solution fits into an organization’s current structure and assists in the development of specifications and requirement;
• This role requires a high level of analysis since solution architects need to examine current systems and determine overall project needs and scope;
• Team Leadership – Because solution architects oversee and direct development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, experience with team leadership and motivation is essential
• Communication – In this role, solution architects are responsible for communicating with team members, clients, and external vendors, so they exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.