As our regional Customer success manager, you are part of the global service management organisation in the global IT organization and report to the regional service delivery lead.
You will act as the company's customer success manager, representing digital factory products, services and support:
- You are responsible for building a strong customer relationship with the IT leadership of the operating companies in your region.
- Drive input to service innovation in line with customer needs, feedback and product roadmap.
- Keep abreast with latest product developments and identify new opportunities for your customers.
- Translate customer requirements into demands, aligned with product owners.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of delivery services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities along with the product owner and service management office.
- Engage your customers early in the deployment cycle to get them on board for new products or upcoming project and set expectations around people, processes and technologies as they relate to the products and operations.
- You manage risk , delivery or cost challenges until resolved and customer satisfaction is at the desired level.
For this regional customer success role, you know all ins and outs and are eager to stay up to date with the latest developments of Service Management practices and IT-information technology trends.
Good understanding of the relationship between IT Infrastructure, applications and business processes.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
- Working experience 5+ years in a customer facing management role.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Information Technology.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English is a must. Additional language is a plus .
- Strong and influential relationship management skills with IT management /C-level.
( RCDO, CIO, CFO) , stakeholders and external global IT partners
- Excellent communication skills to bring complex information and ideas to multidisciplinary stakeholders and able to explain technical concepts to non-technical management.
- Involving stakeholders in projects and using convincing skills to sell ideas and services; negotiating to achieve win-win outcomes.
Role related competencies
- Service Management experience in a complex large scale internal and external environment.
- Knowledge of ITSM and agile ways of working frameworks like DevOps, IT4IT, ITIL.
- Effective problem solver with ability to examine and re-engineer processes, procedures and practices.
- High level of IT competence with aptitude for learning new technologies and processes with a focus on Service Desk and ITIL technologies and processes.
- Commercially acumenous – experienced in understanding contractual obligations and working to deliver high quality on this basis.