For our customer we’re looking for a Service Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As Service Manger you'll be responsible for :
- The different infrastructure and connectivity projects
- Monitoring and reviewing the service performance of the different vendors and partners
- Acting as SPOC toward the different stakeholders internal and external
- The overall project planning, budget and progress reporting
- Motivating, steering remote resources and secure that execution happens when it comes to to-do’s and tasks
- Deep diving into technology issues when needed. Aim is to solve project roadblocks as a team
Your backgound and experience :
You have 4+ years of experience in Project Management and IT service management
You have a great affinity in the technology area of security
You are effective in managing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
You are familiar with ITIL 3.0
You are a service minded person with excellent communication skills. You can guide an IT conversation with non-IT people
You have worked in a multinational environment and are able to work with virtual teams
You have experience with Stakeholder management in a manufacturing environment
In addition, you are experienced in managing external service providers operationally and tactically
You have experience in managing multidisciplinary projects
Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
Good organizational, planning and follow-up skill
Good command of Microsoft Office Suite
Personality Requirements :
Strong interpersonal skills, including collaboration and willingness to make changes based on feedback
Good communication skills, result oriented, good team player and innovative person
Positive attitude and ability to solve problems
Strong Leadership skills
Fluency in Dutch & English (oral and written is a must)