As a Solution engineer you will join the E2E Squad within our Cloud and Infrastructure department and together with your peers extend our IT Infrastructure.
We’re looking for a driven professional with passion to connect and build suitable relationships with our clients and stakeholders.
You will be responsible for designing and coordinate the building of new IT solutions to facilitate the need of our internal customers.
You’ll be part of a squad that is constantly working on a wide scope of implementations using a diverse pallet of different technologies.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Acts as a bridge between squad/tribe and internal & external customers/stakeholders
- Provide the budget associated with requested Cloud & Infrastructure scope of work.
- Create work breakdowns reflecting relevant Cloud & Infrastructure services to be delivered.
- Translate business demands into a cost efficient IT solution composed of standardized elements
- Understand the existing IT landscape and our Service catalog.
- Represent our “Cloud First” strategy.
- Participate in agile ceremonies (eg refinement, planning, review, …)
- Clear Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and with strong affinity for transparency.
- Service minded: You always think and act with the customer in mind.
- Passion: You’re passionate about technology and have a strong foundation and interest in IT.
- Helpful: Committed to the squad, open to help others
- Endurance: Your take on life is not a sprint but a marathon and you’re focus is on long term goals and achievements
- Experience: You have worked in a similar role and have an good and broad understanding of enterprise grade IT technologies. No specific technology expertise required.
- Language: English